· Tomonori Maeda herself
▼ <What is business?>
· Sales are extended communication
· Anyone can do it.
· "Transfer" and "Transmission" are different
· The position of the opponent
▼ <What I learned during recruitment>
· How to fight No. 1 Leading Company
· Subject "User" "Market"
· Management to make management
· Become a businessman, not a salaried worker
· Quantity creates quality
· Change is always right. Only it can survive
> Why did the dinosaur ruin? Because it did not evolve.
· Height of will and weight of will
· Handshake and applause (recognition and praise)
▼ <What is Google>
· Organize information around the world so that people around the world can access it.
· 1 billion people use 9 applications
· Future product (automatic driving, wearing out)
Vision / Culture
[Important] Ten facts Google places
· Focus on the user. Acquire quantity.
· It is better to be earlier than late
· Information crosses the border
· Wonderful is not enough
<What I learned in the Google era>
· 10 × thinking ※ How to make 10 times? Example: How to increase sales by 10? The idea
· Importance of 1 on 1 * Boss and 30 minutes in a week further upper level once a month
· Product First ※ The idea that business is not necessary if you make a mechanism (product) to sell
· Concept of OKR
· To understand diversity
· Adopt an excellent person than me
· Culture that fails ※ It causes action
1, psychological safety (not giving anxiety)
2. Mutual trust among team members
3, the role and target of the team are clear
4, realize the meaning of work for me
5, Things to think that the team has an impact on his / her work
▼ Mind story * Important
· I am at the company that the world's third 2022 yen average can go to the country
You are an excellent freely one.
To make it successful in Japan is important in the world, Japan is truly blessed.
·from now on
Economy is differentiated
Buy peace of mind with money
There is no guarantee in the future
Halves of income by division of labor
· ABCD's law (Sales)
B: Do not be stupid.
D: Who can do it
· A famous brick tale
3 people talk Which people do you want to work with?
▼ Mr. Tomonori Maeda's thought
· I am interested only in "How do customers grow"
· Do not sell products (goods)
· The difference is very different ⇒ What is the highest mountain? The second? First and second is a big difference.
· UNITED ARROWS ⇒ Praised in fashion to raise motivation. Gain trust from your family. I step up with various motivation to be able to praise the change from a friend I meet occasionally.
· There is no silver bullet in sales ⇒ Keep doing
· Great failures, big mistakes will make you laugh
· Take a position in the middle of everything.
· Decide who you are
· Discreet TPO
· Process is always evaluated
· Curfew (delivery date)
· To know the other party.
· Negative → Indifferent ⇒ Interest ⇒ Emphasis ⇒ Cooperation ※ Step up the customer's interests.
I will be overlooked that I was indifferent
Sales force = experience * experience * passion * material * technique * past things can not be experienced so it is not helpful. I sold past, I can not make sense in the past.
⇒ Do not use time for negative people. We omit waste of time.
· Target (Who meets, contacts you)
How to meet "CE Level (Payment)" CEO, CMO etc. is important
"Department business manager" ← here or more
"Practical, accounting, clerical work"
C level, department manager etc, contact the department creating the budget.
· What do you listen to when you fit? * We will not make a proposal unless we go to 4 and 5
Having a hypothesis
2 Listen to the matter ⇒ Target, competition, superiority
3 Issue extraction ⇒ Listen to the gap between current situation and target
4 Confirmation of the problem ⇒ Merits to do, Benefits not to do
5 Feelings against it ⇒ "Are you planning to give out money?" Individual or company
6 Comparison of measures taken by other companies
7 Confirmation of stakeholders ⇒ Who is the settlement? How long will it take?
8 Confirm schedule
※ Do not waste it.
I'm trusting when I talk about "I want to attend the board meeting? I got a 100% contract.
▼ Technique list
1 Decide what you want to tell (5W1H)
2 Consistency of claims is required
3 OPEN, use END Question differently
4 Utilizing numerical values (3 figures per minute)
5 The affirmation of a beautiful word than the denial of a rude word
6 Adverbs and adjectives are utilized (more, wow, very)
7 Call up what you want to remember
8 Success Story and Horror Story
93 endings of ending
10 Reduce bad businesses than to increase good business
▼ Success Story Proposal
· Success Stories
· Why was it successful?
· Issues you can solve
▼ Horror Story Proposal
· Problem definition
· Horror story
Presentation is a technique
* Reference: Presentation of iPhone by Stave Jobs
▼ Outline of the proposal
· Organization of Cases
· Issues of the future
· Market Insight
· User Insight
· Issues derived from the case, insight
· Specific proposal measures
· Cases, estimates, schedule feeling
· Think only about the value that can be offered to clients
· Talk with appropriate people
· Finally speak with extreme points.
· 5 W 1 H
· Thinking on smart
· People you can not do, do not use time for wastefulness
· Separate orders and offers
· Lots of consensus building
· Set up a lot of KPIs.
· I decide not to do / I do not want to do it than decide to do
▼ smart's law
M measure it
A Agree on it
R is realistic
T date is clear
▼ Order and Offer
Order: what the client wants to do
Offer: Client is not aware. What I'm thinking is Boya
⇒ Do not hesitate.
Negative, do not use time for customers who are not positive. Reduce waste of time.
· It is not a reporting phase, but "Yomiuri"
· Follow followership
· It is not a reason not to be able to think, but think about a possible way
· Even if you are an excellent manager, you must grow
▼ <Famous introduction>
Action changes when thinking changes
Habits change if behavior changes
Personality changes as custom changes
Personality changes if personality changes
Life changes when personality changes
Also I am doing my best on YouTube, Google's local guide! Since I am posting videos · word of mouth around Nagasaki city, please check also here! !
>> YouTube is here: https: //www.youtube.com/ta0416
>> Here is twitter here: https: //twitter.com/ta0416
>> instagram is here: https: //www.instagram.com/ta0416/
>> facebook is here: https: //m.facebook.com/ta0416ta
>> Click here for blog: https: //ta0416.blogspot.com/
By all means, please click the button!